Johan Karouani

This is a Picture posting forum for displaying muscular guys of all sizes and to have fun with the comments.

Please follow the guidelines when posting. ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICS
fanbodybuilder

12 Jun 2008, 20:26 #1

The new Johan Karaouni 's site http://www.johankarouani.com/

tufinhas
Pleb Poster

12 Jun 2008, 21:10 #2

which sort of explains him being so silent over at his own once picture-filled thread over at planetemuscle.com ... I was anticipating MuscleGallery's
update with his pics and pondering a subscription there (thats how much I really like this guy) but 19.99 a month on his own website... damn :-\ /me Sad Panda

alfaspyder
Graduate Poster

12 Jun 2008, 22:04 #3

NOTHING LIKE A BLATANT PIECE OF SELF PROMOTION

NOT SURE WHETHER THIS FALLS WITHIN THIS BOARDS GUIDLINES - NOT MUCH DIFFERENT TO MR UKRAINE TRYING TO SELL HIS CAR HERE

A POST I REMOVED

MAYBE IF THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS POST GAVE US SOME SUPERB EXAMPLES OF WHAT IS INSIDE - I WOULD CONSIDER THIS ADMISSABLE

I LOOK FORWARD TO SOME REPLY

deetrakt
The 1000 Post Club

12 Jun 2008, 22:23 #4

I don't know who posted the original link to the new "Johan Karouani" pay site, but I think the site itself must somehow be related to his work
for MuscleGallery and/or his trip to Miami.

For one thing, the site's only in English, when he has a fan base in France. Also, he's been known as Johan (his middle name), rather than Fehd, only
at MuscleMania and for MuscleGallery. "Johan" never shows up on his planetemuscle.com threads.

MuscleGallery supplies links to its models' "websites" which are usually in look and feel like MuscleGallery /Web/ Hunks and might be provided to
some models as part of the overall arrangement. This is a pretty slick looking site for a 22-year old amateur BB and college student!

chinamuscle
Master Poster

13 Jun 2008, 02:31 #5

One of the pics on the free preview (though only small) looks like a wrestling scene....

Matusfan
Graduate Poster

14 Jun 2008, 07:51 #6

I like him! He's good-looking, well-built, and has managed to create a very professional and beautiful website (although somewhat expensive, but maybe he
will adjust the price...).

Let's give him a chance and see how the website develops.

bmassive
The 1000 Post Club

14 Jun 2008, 09:54 #7

I say we all have our way with him and then go back into town for a beer.

tufinhas
Pleb Poster

15 Jun 2008, 15:55 #9

wooha! someone already member on the site, I take it.... ;)

deetrakt
The 1000 Post Club

18 Jun 2008, 22:27 #10

After the firestorm on the planetemuscle.com forum about his website, Fehd announced there a few days ago that he is now living in Miami and focusing on
modeling rather than competing--to take advantage of the demand and fund the next phase of his bodybuilding career.

With all the negative comments on that board (including "no one but sicko gay guys joins those membership sites"), the news was greeted by approval
and support from some of the top French BBs. They urged him to maximize his commercial potential and suggested that since the money and interest are in the US,
his move makes sense.

The intelligence and maturity of his response was remarkable for someone his age!