First and later muscle encounters

This is a Picture posting forum for displaying muscular guys of all sizes and to have fun with the comments.

Please follow the guidelines when posting. ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICS
wkyken
Trainee Poster

01 Jan 2007, 16:48 #1

OK, we're back and legal (with a pic). Yes, I had an encounter with this fine young man a few years ago. Konstantin is still a great guy, and we still chat online.
On your mark, get set ... POST!

marcusfan
Trainee Poster

01 Jan 2007, 16:55 #2

Konstantin is a fine young man! Tell us more!

wkyken
Trainee Poster

01 Jan 2007, 17:47 #3

I wouldn't want to give too much away, but let's say Kon enjoys his end of muscle worship about as much as I love my end. Some have criticized his legs for not being up to par with his chest and arms. Maybe, but I love chest and arms, so there. His drop-dead gorgeous looks just add to the whole experience. And most of all, he's a great guy. I wish him all the best in 2007.

Muscles 4 ME

01 Jan 2007, 17:48 #4

I was asked to repost my encounter on the new message board. So here goes.

OK, here is my first muscle encounter. This happened back in October when I took my new truck into the car wash to get detailed. When I pulled up to give my keys to the guys I looked behind me and there was this black Chevy Impala behind me. This guy that stands over 6'3" and weighed almost 190 lbs stepped out wearing a vary tight white tank top, and blue skin tight under armor type of pants. When I saw him my heart started to pound so hard I thought it would burst right out of my chest. I had to go back into my truck and grab my cell phone because it has a camera in it. I went up to the door and waited for him to go inside to the lobby. As he passed me he smiled at me and I noticed these tattoos he has on his arms. I didnt get a good look at them so I rushed in behind him to the counter where we pay. As we were paying the lady behind the counter was commenting on his muscles and I was saying to myself, "Let me do the commenting on this muscle stud" but I said it to myself. After he paid I paid mine really quickly and found him sitting in the waiting area. I went into the room and with my heart still pounding I got the nerve to walk up to him and say hello. I was surprised that he said hello back and was really nice. I went right into asking him about his muscles. I first asked about his tattoos. He's got this super man logo on his left bicep and under it says Man of Steel. This was so appropriate. On his other his fore arm had this really hot tribal that wrapped all the way around it. So I grabbed my phone and started to get it ready to take some pictures. I asked him if I could take a picture of his super man tattoo and he said sure. I then asked if he could flex it and he did. I was like wow; he likes to show off his muscles. I said to myself what would be the odds that he would let me feel his muscles. So I asked him if I could feel his biceps. He flexed his left one and it was so hard and smooth. I asked him how big his guns are and he said they are 18 inch's and thats not pumped. They can get up to 20 inches if I hit the weights hard." I kept rubbing my hand on it as he flexed. And yes this was in the waiting room at a car wash. I got another close up picture of his left bicep and then I asked if I could get one of his right one. He said sure. After I got a few shots of his right one I reach out and felt it. It was even bigger and more defined. My fingers went right between his peak and fore arm. And yes his fore arms are like these huge mounds of muscle steel. I also rubbed my hand over his fore arm and it was incredible. I thought I could go even farther with asking him if I could get a different pose. I asked him if he could stand and give me a double bicep pose. And he did. I was so surprised. He stood there and flexed. I snapped a quick picture and them came up to him and put my hands on each bicep. The feeling was so intense. When I was feeling his biceps my right hand started to go to his chest and I pushed my hand under his tank top and when I started to feel his huge chest. He flexed it and that got me vary excited. I even went farther in and graded his entire left pec and asked him how big his pecs are. And of course he said that his pecs are 48 inches cold and when they are pumped they get over 52 inches. This entire encounter was too good to be true.
Just a side note I also have a sneaker fetish. He was wearing a pair of Nikes that were huge. And I just had to ask him what size they are. And he said he wears a size 15. I even got a picture of them too.
But back to his muscles. I asked him where he worked out at and he said that we work's out at the local Lifetime Fitness in town. And I know what one it is. He said that if Im ever in town and if I wanted to stop by and say hi Im welcome to do so. Just then two other people were coming into the room. I asked him if I could feel his left bicep one more time and he flexed and I could tell he flexed even harder. I didnt want to let go but I had to. I almost asked him if he wanted my cell phone number but I didnt. Unfortunately I havent seen him since. And since I work up in the area he lives and works out in I hope to see him again. We chatted a little bit more and I also asked him if he did any personal training and he didnt. That really bummed me out. I would have loved to have him as my trainer. But who knows, maybe someday he can be. But that time my truck and his car was ready. We both walked to out vehicles and I looked over at him one more time as he opened the door to his car and he flexed his left bicep one more time fore me and got in and drove away.
This was an incredible start to my weekend. I had to go home and down load my pictures of him and I immediately put them on my computer for the screen saver and even printed out a few for other things. Use your imagination on that one.
I hope you all have enjoyed my story of this encounter I had.

wkyken
Trainee Poster

01 Jan 2007, 17:49 #5

So, Muscles 4 Me, care to post at least one of these pics? I'm sure we'd all be curious.

Muscles 4 ME

01 Jan 2007, 18:02 #6

I need to find out how to do it. Im new to the and I havent posted pictures before.

Danoue
Graduate Poster

02 Jan 2007, 13:20 #7

That's a great story. Thanks.

kam chu

07 Jan 2007, 18:59 #8

I'm no expert in posting pics, but someone must surely help Muscles 4 ME post some pics!!!!!!

wkyken
Trainee Poster

15 Jan 2007, 14:40 #9

OK, I've scheduled another encounter when I'm back in the States next month. Will keep you guys posted. (He won't let me tell you who, sorry.)

wkyken
Trainee Poster

12 Feb 2007, 19:40 #10

He's awesome. That's all there is to it. Rugged good looks, clear green eyes and a body that would stop traffic -- no small feat in the Motor City. I told him I was impressed more with power than the carnal side of worship. He stood before me, his godlike thighs pulsating, and he demanded worship. Not shouting -- more like, "How can you resist? You CAN'T resist." Pose after pose. Bouncing pecs (he knows what a turn-on that is for me), double biceps, abs vacuum with those tree-trunk thighs again, finally a most muscular and the order to worship him. I creamed. I fell from my kneeling position to his feet and kissed the feet of a god. I looked up. He smiled with that air of cockiness. "You're a god," I said. His gaze pierced right through me as he said quietly, "I know."
There's so much more, though. We talked. He's intelligent! He's got a witty sense of humor. But I had forgotten something. Lost in the power of the man, I was spell-bound. Finally, I realized it. "May I kiss your biceps?"
"The Mount Olympus of every worshipper," he said confidently. Twenty inches -- BAM! I kissed. I sucked that peak. Again. And again. He moaned quietly, clearly pleased with me.
"Too bad I see you so rarely," the muscle god said. "We would have so much fun." We said goodbye, and off through the snow he plodded. There will definitely be a next time.