Board Guidelines - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

The board Guidelines, how to post pics, pic hosting sites and site not to post pics from are in this forum

ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THE GUIDELINES AS THEY WILL BE ENFORCED.
Yonkers
The 1000 Post Club

22 Dec 2006, 08:29 #1

G'Day,
To all new members, Welcome. To everyone else, this is just to refresh your memory.
This board is designed to showcase the muscle that is around the net and to have fun doing it.
There are some guidelines that I ask all members to follow:
Including what is posted on the top of this board, I ask that there be no sledging or slandering of other members of any kind. I also ask that there be no foul language/sexual innuendo's of any kind whatsoever. Also that there are no more than 5 - 6 large or 7 - 8 smaller pics per post (including replies). Anymore will increase download time. If you do have more, please split them over several posts.
This board does not allow any unauthorised copyright pics to be posted. They will be deleted. If authorisation is given you must provide the authorising website source in the post.
Pictures posted must appear "as they are" from the orginal source site and must not be altered in any way, shape or form.
Posts containing links to non-muscular/@#%$ sites will be immediately deleted.
Everyone is encourage to post pics, make smart assed comments on pics or just join in. Any comments made should be taken in jest and please don't go outside the boundaries.
DO NOT BUMP POSTS. Any posts that are bumped for the sake of it will be removed by either myself or the Admins on a no questions asked basis.
Any topics for general conversation should be posted in:
The Breakout Room
Please Remember: This is a muscle/bodybuilding/fitness board
Yonkers.
Board Owner.

Yonkers
The 1000 Post Club

22 Dec 2006, 08:35 #2

Nudity

I will not tolerate nudity, eroticism or profanity of any kind. These posts will be deleted if the Board is to remain Operational.

Copyright

If you can prove Copyright to any materials please contact an Administrator/Board Owner and the posting will be removed.

Posting Guidelines

Posting guidelines must be followed. Any posts not following the guidelnes set will either be deleted or modified by myself, Administrators or Moderators.
While I don't like being strict I'm starting to find it necessary.

Board Membership

This board has a predominantly gay membership. If you can't handle that, then go somewhere else.

Spamming.

Is not tolerated. Any posts with links to sites other than bodybuilding sites will be removed, the poster will be banned and Yuku Management notified for a
global banning.

Deep Linking & Pic Posting

Yuku don't allow deeplinking of pics from original websites. This is actually against their Terms of Use and is classed as "Bandwith Theft". From
now on deeplinking will not be acceptable. There's a list of hosting sites which you can use. There's both free and paid sites listed.

Also, the one-pic posts (posts with just one pic in them) with a reply to that post with a pic by the same person, then a reply to that post with another pic
by the same person within a matter of minutes will also be stopping. If you have a group of pics to post, please post them in the one post. If you have posted
a pic and find another one a few minutes later, please edit the post, instead of replying to the post. If you only have one pic to post, then that's fair
enough.

The Admins and myself will be removing any pics that are deeplinked.

Banning Members

Myself and the admins reserve the right to ban any member/s without notification for board misconduct, spamming or breaking the guidelines.

Multiple ID's

Anyone found to be using mulitple ID's on the board will have all their ID's permanently banned. You come to the board as one person therefore you post
as one person. DO NOT BUMP YOUR POSTS WITH A BACKUP ID.

Linking to Yahoo Groups

Anyone found linking to Yahoo Groups will have the links removed. This includes links on pics. Links to Yahoo Groups are not welcome on this board.

If anyone has any issues, feel free to contact me via my contact link at the bottom of the board.

Yonkers

Board Owner
Last edited by Yonkers on 30 May 2009, 22:37, edited 2 times in total.

heaky

30 May 2009, 20:16 #3

what exactly is 'deep linking'? i dont quite understand :P

Yonkers
The 1000 Post Club

30 May 2009, 22:36 #4

Heaky - Welcome to the board.

Deeplinking is when you link pictures in a post from the original website the picture is on rather than your own image host site. When linking a picture from
one site to another this uses what is known as "Bandwith". Some sites only have a limited amount of bandwith and when their bandwith limit is
reached, the pictures won't show and the original website has to pay for more bandwith use to the Site Provider. This is called "Bandwith Theft"
and this is why you must use your own image host.

Yonkers.

15 Nov 2013, 23:43 #5

Thank you very much for upholding your copyright policies! 
Last edited by Guest on 16 Nov 2013, 00:20, edited 1 time in total.