ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ....

This is a Picture posting forum for displaying muscular guys of all sizes and to have fun with the comments.

Please follow the guidelines when posting. ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICS
Yonkers
The 1000 Post Club

13 Jul 2009, 08:03 #1

Peoples,

I've been noticing in a number of posts recently that there have been a lot of negative comments about the post and what its content is. An example of
these posts are: "Best of Buzzed", "Who has Tattooing", etc just to name a few. As you can see from the relevant titles, it clearly
explains what is contained within that post. If you don't like what is contained in the post or don't agree with the post, then don't frickin' read it.

Not all posts on the board will be to everyone's taste, that's why you have the freedom of reading posts that appeal to you. So if it doesn't, the
don't read it. I'm sick of people knocking what's in the post because the don't like the content. Members take the time to search for pics,
store them and create the posts because that's what appeals to them, so at least have the common courtesy to say thank you to them for posting.

ALSO

I've noticed that some members (both newer and older) are starting to use multiple IDs/names to boost posts/replies. You all know my take on this and
it's in the Board Guidelines. Anyone found using multiple
IDs/names will be banned immediately on a no questions asked basis and you will not be getting back in at all.

My rant is over, now back to the perving ... err umm ... monitoring posts.

Yonkers.

ineedmuscle
Experienced Poster

17 Aug 2009, 09:02 #2

Good morning Yonkers.

Two of my friends and myself, living in the same condominium, have invested in a very high speed fibre-optical internet connection and are sharing cost and
bandwidth on an equal basis. Each of us has a separate ID or "handle" for this board, however, what might appear on your monitor is our modem's
IP address, giving you the impression that one person is using multiple IDs. We are not bumping up each others' posts.

Aside from that, we are enthusiastic fans of this forum, so please keep up the good work - - -

Best regards

Ineedmuscle and friends

SKIPPY1

28 Jan 2010, 21:49 #3

Hi Yonkers,
I have the same situation with my IP address.  My boyfriend and I plus two of my workout buddies live with us.  They each have their own computer and screen names.  However, we share the same Internet High speed connection and use the same IP address going through a router.
Fortunately, none of them post on the forums though with the exception of me.  (One Skippy is enough for anyone ha).  Just so you know though. 
I used to have a board a couple of years ago.   I realize how annoying it can be with multiple screen names clogging up the system or "supporting" their own favorite man...who is one and the same.
Thanks again for all of your posting efforts and to a GREAT BOARD!!
Skippy

ollamhnagael
Master Poster

05 Feb 2010, 16:54 #4

SKIPPY1 wrote: "My boyfriend and I plus two of my workout buddies live with us."
Golly Gee Skippy:  If I had a boyfriend and two wokout buddies living with me,  I'd never have time to be on-line...

AaronCage

31 Oct 2010, 17:10 #5

i've just read the first blog as required. Good! thanks for providing an atmosphere where people can post without getting flamed. we're here to share after all!
i post pics to my blog....can i put that up?
Aaron xxx

Yonkers
The 1000 Post Club

01 Nov 2010, 06:51 #6

Aaron - Welcome to the board. I've just sent you an message via your profile with information.

Yonkers.

iluvbigmuscles

15 Nov 2010, 18:07 #7

I was just wondering what your guidelines would be for initiating a thread concerning finding a bodybuilder to sponsor. I would like to include my website that has all of the information. However, I want to make sure that I don't break any rules. All **** would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Yonkers
The 1000 Post Club

16 Nov 2010, 07:14 #8

Iluvbigmuscles - You can make your post in "The Breakout Room" forum. That's a general discussion forum.

Yonkers

Board Owner.

BigDave666

11 Aug 2011, 03:48 #9

thanks for info
Last edited by BigDave666 on 11 Aug 2011, 03:54, edited 1 time in total.
"Wanna get big biceps that stretch your sleeves? Check out this big biceps iPhone app:

http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/get-big- ... 79473?mt=8#

Little-known exercises for getting six pack abs:

http://www.sixpackabsexercises.com/getasixpack_arcamax"

davidjtull

18 Aug 2011, 05:08 #10

I LIKE YOUR SITE! GREAT PICS IS ALL I'VE SEEN, NOTHING OFFENSIVE TO ME AT ALL. MAYBE I'M JUST EASY Image